VALOUR CONTACT CLARIFICATION TEXT
Thank you for your interest. Valour Holding Corporation, Valour domestic and foreign trade company , Valour, transport and logistics, Valour Advisory, Valour construction and contracting company (“valour”), we value the privacy and security of your personal data.
You can always contact us by filling out the contact form on our website for your questions, requests and opinions that you would like to address to us.
As the data controller, we would like to inform you about your personal data processed within the scope of filling out the said form and receiving your requests within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and the relevant legislation with the Clarification Text regarding the Processing of this Personal Data.
1. What Kind of Personal Data Do We Process?
We process the personal data of the interested parties who want to communicate via the “Contact” section on our website within the scope of name-surname and e-mail addresses, telephone information and forwarded messages.
2. For What Purposes and Legal Reasons Do We Process Your Personal Data?
After you fill out the Contact Form or the Contact Us Form on our website and other pages linked to our website, in order to respond to your question or request, to evaluate your views and to communicate with you in this context, you may submit your personal data, Article 5/2 of the Law (f. ), we will collect, record, process, store and classify for the legal reason that it is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests as data controllers.
In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to official authorities without your explicit consent, if requested by official authorities in accordance with the relevant legislation and in cases where disclosure is required in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation. It may also be possible to use your personal data to the extent necessary in relation to a legal dispute or potential disputes affecting Valour and to share it with the courts and other authorized institutions and organizations. In this context, your personal data may be processed without your explicit consent within the scope of Article 5/2 (ç) of the Law in order to fulfill the legal obligations of Valour and within the scope of Article 5/2 (e) of the Law in order to establish or protect the rights of Valour.
3. To Whom and for What Purposes May We Transfer Your Personal Data?
As set out above only if necessary in order to fulfill the objectives of the processing of personal data, the personal data you provide to Valour subsidiaries and our affiliates, our third party business partners, service/support/consultancy to third party companies that we receive and, where necessary, the fulfillment of our legal obligations and our rights of Plant/public institutions and judicial bodies may be shared with necessary protection.
4. By What Methods Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
Your personal data through different channels of communication, or through the relevant online form filling on our website (our telephone number and e-mail addresses) or our business partners through oral, written or in electronic form are collected. In order to better understand your request, we may contact you and request additional information from October by automatic or non-automatic means, in writing or orally. This information will also be processed only within the scope specified above.
5. What Are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data?
We would like to remind you that you have the following rights in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data:
* To learn whether your Personal Data has been processed or not, to request information about the processing
* To learn the purpose of the processing of your Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose
* Know the third parties to whom your Personal Data has been transferred
* To request correction of your Personal Data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of this situation to the third parties to whom your Personal Data has been transferred if you exercise this right
• To request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Data in case the reasons for the processing of your Personal Data disappear, and to request that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your Personal Data has been transferred if you exercise this right
* To object to the results obtained about you through the analysis of the information we have obtained with automatic systems and to demand compensation in case of damage.
Within the scope of the rights mentioned above, you can submit your requests to the 11th section of the KVKK. with the item in accordance with the communiqué on procedures and principles of application to the data principal with the petition, or http://www.valourholding.com/ internet site “about the personal data the application form by filling out the”so I can pass it to us at the above address or you can personally hand via a notary to get the first title mentioned in the registered electronic mail (Kep) by using the address you can send.
In-person applications to be made in this context will be accepted following the identity verification to be made by us and your requests will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest according to their nature. In case the application is answered in writing, no fee will be charged up to 10 pages and 7 of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller for each page above 10 pages. the transaction fee of 1 Turkish lira contained in the article may be charged. If the answer to the application is given on a recording medium such as a CD, flash memory, a fee may be charged in the amount of the cost of the recording medium.